Rinnai Sapphire Gas Fireplace
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
BEST PRICE, BEST INSTALLATION, BEST VALUE! - Sneddons will beat any Rinnai advertised promotion or quote + deliver!!
Best Price Policy - RETAIL & TRADE!! Call NOW to do your own SPECIAL DEAL on 03 9689 2610.
THE LEADER IN BEST VALUE & BEST PRICE POLICY - RETAIL & TRADE!!
Huge trade discounts for Architects, Builders, Developers & Trade Customers!!
On display in the Sneddons Melbourne showroom is the Rinnai Sapphire which is perfect for existing & new build chimneys. With gentle flickering flames and cosy warmth, our Sapphire Gas Log Fire gives you all the appeal of an open fire, but without all the bother that goes with it. And if it's instant ambience wasn’t enough, the Sapphire’s 4.1 Star clean burning technology makes it a very cost effective way of heating your home.
- Powerful 6.97kW output - suitable for heating large open areas
- Full thermostatic control - for added comfort
- Programmable 4 period timer - for mornings, daytime, evenings and overnight
- Instant heat source with the ambience
- Realistic Australian Eucalyptus log set
- Manual operation with 7 flame height and heat settings
- Automatic 2 speed fan
- Stylish glass dress guard for protection
- Optional plinth or console (floor mounted) kit available.
For Existing Masonry Fireplaces or zero clearance new build chimney
Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Height 600
Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Width 695
Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Depth 370
Colours Stainless steel on black, black and stainless steel
Gas Input MJ/h Low 14
Gas Input MJ/h High 33
kW Output 6.97
Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Very Cold 60
Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Cold 70
Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Cool 95
Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Mild 108
AS4553 Efficiency Star Rating 4.1
Gas Type LPG & NG
Visual Dimensions (mm) Width 865
Visual Dimensions (mm) Height 660
Visual Dimensions (mm) Depth 462